Try our free online floor planning tool. You can lay out your room, change dimensions, place furniture, change sizes to match the furniture you want to purchase, create your room to scale and even add doors, windows and other architectural elements. Great way to fit furniture to scale into your room plan. Interactive architectural floor plan.
Arrange your furniture, create floor plans, free, room planning tools, interior design tool, online space planning tool, interactive floor plans, design your room, place furniture to scale in your room.
By using the interactive Room Planner, you can lay out the precise dimensions of your room online. With a few clicks of a mouse, you can drag furniture around the room to see exactly how everything will fit.
This nice free online floor planning tool makes it easy to lay out your room, change dimensions, place furniture, change sizes to match the furniture you want to purchase, and even add doors and other architectural elements.
Create your own floor plans with these easy interior design tools online. You can use our detailed scaled furniture symbols to depict your room layout. A room planner graphically depicts how furniture will fit in the room between windows and doors. See how furniture placement will affect the traffic flow in the room and how focal points and symmetry have been used to create a useful and beautiful setting. Revising the plan is easy.
Mix it up – Move it around – Find what works!
Print Graph Paper & Furniture Cutouts to Lay Out Your Room
If you have a printer and scissors, you can employ a simple but effective method of creating a visual layout for any room in your home.
- Download graph paper in PDF format.
- From FILE menu, go to PAGE SETUP and change the orientation to Landscape.
- Print the graph paper by using the PRINT function from the FILE menu.
- Download Living room furniture cutouts or Home office furniture cutouts in PDF format.
- Print the cutouts by using the PRINT function from the FILE menu.
- Using scissors, cut out the furniture illustrations you want to use.
- Using a marker, draw your room borders on the graph paper. (each square is equal to one foot)
- Arrange furniture cut-outs on graph paper until you find a layout you like.